Sunday 3 October 2010

A late Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to step into?


I wish to tread bravely along stepping stones,
Out of the storm clouds into the rainbow.
This week has been a challenge (understatement!). My local government has decided to implement significant wage cuts for teaching assistants, leaving us with feelings of deep insecurity, overwhelming worries about our futures and also resentment in our hearts at this clear display of undervaluing the education and care we provide for children. As a result of this, the need I have  to follow my dreams of a creative business is burning more fiercely than ever before. For some time I have toyed with the idea of producing greetings cards from the photographs I so passionately take and maybe eventually from the artwork I create, therefore now could be the moment to dream big and step into the bigger picture, reaching for those possibilites...


2 comments:

  1. Keep dreaming, Milena. Create your own rainbow future...and step boldly into it. There's a pot of gold waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    I've been meaning to tell you for a long time that I love the new layout of your blog and I love visiting here!

    Sending you peace and love in eventful times!

    ReplyDelete