Thursday 15 December 2011

Sweets and Treats and Feasts



I don't usually use an Instagram shot for this project, and I try to take a fresh photo rather than relying on a previous stash, however, I am so pleased with the sweetness and warmth in the below, snapped whilst savouring catch up time with a friend.


“You've got this life and while you've got it, you'd better kiss like you only have one moment, try to hold someone's hand like you will never get another chance to, look into people's eyes like they're the last you'll ever see... and eat cake like it's the only one left in the world!”
― 
C. JoyBell C.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks yummy!!!!
    Beautiful shot : ) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soft ~ and looks delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot and I love the memory attached to it. Seeing the holidays through your eyes is a real treat for the soul!

    Your beautiful angel arrived on Friday and she is presiding on the mantel along with some Nutcrackers and a Pinocchio :) I love that she traveled in a PopTart box! I love the serendipity of it all: me, writing about angels in my life and you, making and being an angel for me!

    much love sweet friend ♥

    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delicious and it is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete